vox= voice | sana (sônə)= healthy, sound
Welcome to the online home of Voxsana vocal coaching. Here’s the part where we show you what we’re made of, where we pull back the curtain and out the “wizard” behind what we do.
In simplest terms, we address your entire instrument. And, we keep things fun!
Voxsana is a gentler, lighter approach to singing with a focus on play, curiosity, self-awareness, and softening to expand.
In our experience (our = Jillian & her mega awesome admin team), the key to great singing is minimizing tension—in your body, in your mind, and in your soul. Same goes for speaking.
When we’re relaxed, we’re connected. And when we’re connected, we’re unstoppable. And yeah, sometimes it’s work … but, the oh-so good kind. So let’s keep it chill and stress-free, shall we?
- Just a few benefits of this integrative approach:
- A clear resonant singing voice
- A clear resonant speaking voice
- Increased vocal range & flexibility
- Better posture & breath control/support
- Boosted confidence
- Objectivity (healthier mindset & inner dialogue)
- A great relationship to practicing
- Better connection to your audience
- A singing practice that’s consistent and joyful
- And, of course, the list goes on!
Self-awareness is an integral piece of vocal development, which is why the Voxsana method marries your big picture instrument (mind, body, soul) with your big picture goals, before breaking it down into consistent right actions. Voxsana adopts an ontological approach (a fancy word to mean the philosophical study of being—asking “who are you being while singing?”)
Did we mention it’s fun? Pinky promise. When you choose to practice courage, everything changes. Show up and see what happens!